MammoSite 5-Day Targeted Radiation Therapy simplifies radiation therapy
MammoSite 5-Day Targeted Radiation Therapy works from inside the breast, directly targeting the area where cancer is most likely to recur.3
- Spares healthy tissue and organs from the effects of radiation
- Allows treatment to be completed in just 5 days instead of 5-7 weeks
- Over 50,000 women have been successfully treated with MammoSite Targeted Radiation Therapy4
Introducing MammoSite Multi-Lumen
Advanced technology from the makers of the most widely utilized and accepted method of APBI.
- A single insertion 4 lumen balloon brachytherapy applicator
- Will allow you to easily satisfy the current clinical recommendation that the dose to the skin and ribs be maintained to less than 125% of the prescription dose23
- Expanding the horizon of accelerated partial breast irradiation for early stage breast cancer patients
Dr. Louis Munoz, radiation oncologist and past president of the American College of Radiation Oncology, talks about the history and evolution of partial breast irradiation (PBI).
The History and Evolution of Partial Breast Irradiation
In the following video, Dr. Munoz discusses MammoSite therapy and local recurrence information.
MammoSite Therapy and Local Recurrence